The PEN Distinguished Lecture Series will again be hosted online this year, with formal presentations followed by a Q&A session with audience members. The presenters will virtually lead you into their research laboratories and share their cutting-edge findings in topical fields ranging from the factors affecting brain development to the use of neuroscientific discoveries in creating virtual human brains.
1) Dr. Mark Sagar's Presentation - October 7, 2021
2) Dr. Hilary Richardson's Presentation - November 4, 2021
3) Dr. Barbara Landau's Presentation - December 2, 2021
4) Dr. Kimberly Noble's Presentation - March 10, 2022
5) Dr. Vinod Menon's Presentation - March 31, 2022